French wellness blogger Rebecca Burger kicked the bucket after a whipped cream can explode onto her chest … as per her family. Rebecca, who was well known on Instagram, was executed a weekend ago in a bizarre accident. Her family says the pressurized canister exploded, hit her trunk and set off a heart assault. The hit reportedly sent her into cardiac arrest, which ultimately led to her death.
Voici un exemple de siphon à chantilly qui a explosé et percuté le thorax de Rebecca, entraînant son décès. Précision : le siphon qui a engendré sa mort quant à lui été mis sous scellé. N’utilisez pas ce genre d’ustensile chez vous ! Plusieurs dizaines de milliers d’appareils défectueux sont encore en circulation.
The family likewise posted a pic of a whipped cream canister with a warning about using similar products. They claim “thousands” of defective ones are still in circulation. She was 33.